Responsible for handling a team of scheduling analyst and responsible for their performance management. Creating & maintaining schedules for call center associates to ensure adequate phone coverage. Also responsible for analyzing and administering operational performance in call centers on a real time basis by utilizing workforce management systems to ensure optimum productivity and results.
- Handling a team of scheduling Analyst. Mentoring, coaching, giving feedbacks, process confirmation and quality checking of their deliverables and making sure the members are following the guidelines and providing efficient staffing solutions.
- Efficiently manages the real time staffing of internal call centers and communicates performance results. Collaborates with supervisors to identify and implement necessary staffing adjustments and intra-day management for call activities at site. Monitors average speed of answer, average handle time, staffing and call volume using available software resources.
- Manages scheduling processes to ensure appropriate call center staffing and performance according to the needs of the business. Creates, loads, maintains, and reviews work schedule for all employees, making recommendations where necessary. Partners with Technical Support to troubleshoot and communicate outages and service level impacts.
- Assists in conducting and communicating the bidding process for shift, vacation, holiday, and alternate holiday schedules; updates the appropriate data bases as needed. Other administrative work related to the Workforce Management tool as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of WFM, contact center and people leading experience.
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively / detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related applications. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ year of experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as Aspect (Required) EWFM, IEX and intra-day/real-time management.
About Our Client
Our Client has a history of 120 years towards providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives. It is a US based leading financial planning company having its headquarters in Minneapolis with a global footprint through its subsidiaries in South East Asia, Middle East, and Europe. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.
|Exp||5 to 8 Years|