- Proven working experience in Java(8) development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC(Preferred), OSGI).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication.
- Candidates working in automotive domain will be added advantage.
Responsibilities of Technical Evaluator:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for automobile automation systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Development of REST APIs
- Continuous Integrated Unit & Integration Testing
- Adaption of product development process like Scrum, Agile, Documentation
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
|Job Category||Full Time|