Candidate Requirement – Candidate should have atleast 4 year IRDA regulatory experience in Life Insurance Industry
Industry – Life Insurance
Age – Max 30 yrs
- Develop the compliance framework based on the position taken by our client on all regulatory norms.
- Ensure correct reporting and submissions to IRDAI within defined timelines. These have zero tolerance from the Regulator.
- Interpret the regulatory guidelines & work with the function to ensure total compliance with them.
- Plan and develop procedures to ensuring the management is appraised with the regulatory changes & their implication.
- Develop framework to review & check adherence with the regulatory norms
- Review exception/ deviation, provide procedural exception to functions relation to regulatory norms.
- Preparation/updation of checklist of regulatory requirements for all functions
- Discussion on the checklist with the respective functions for their inputs on changes if any required.
- Carry out compliance reviews as mentioned in the activity calendar
- Circulate the review report to the stakeholders with the recommendations within the prescribed Timeline
|Exp||2 to 5 years|
|Age||Max 30 Years|