- Schedule & undertake periodic maintenance of all on site installed electrical
- Equipment , components etc.
- It includes extensive travelling within India.
- Troubleshoot system breakdown & provide preventive maintenance services.
- Provide prompt & accurate feedback to customers
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown & resolve
- the issue as quickly as possible.
- Keeping record of all Electrical Component
Key Skills :
- Knowledge of HT/LT/Instrument Panel wiring.
- Knowledge of switchgears & component selection.
- Understanding of SLD & Electrical/Electronic drawings.
- Trouble shooting knowledge of Automation components such as sensors, AC/DC
- Motors, AC/DC drivers, PLC etc.
- Electrical load calculations, UPS & cable sizing.
- Knowledge of wiring standards like IEC & other.
- Basic Electronic knowledge
- Basic PC hardware & software installation knowledge
- Quick learning of new technologies
- Proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Good verbal, Written & customer communication.