Looking for Data Scientist to join our Analytics team.
– The candidate will be involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches.
– This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an energetic team that develops analysis tools.
– Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
– Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
– Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
– Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
– Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
– Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
– Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
– Complete hands on experience should be in R or Python.
– Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques : GLM/Regression, Bagging, Boosting, Trees, text mining, etc.
– Updated LinkedIn Profile.
– TensorFlow/Pytotch/Keras (should have run some Deep learning code and should be able to debug).
– Participates on Online data hackathon, if yes share the URL.
About Our Client
Our Client has a history of 120 years towards providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives. It is a US based leading financial planning company having its headquarters in Minneapolis with a global footprint through its subsidiaries in South East Asia, Middle East, and Europe. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.
|Exp||1 - 3 yrs|